1.You get excited about finding the best apps to make your life abroad easier.
From currency converters to the knitty gritty UI/UX reviews, you become the best reviewer for a particular app. You should seriously get paid for doing this, right?
- Check out:
- On the app, click on the currency box with the “red stroke” to get the 2nd window (see photo below) of the list of things to convert.
2. You start changing your phone to military time.
Image source: http://www.yescoloring.com/clock-coloring-sheets.html
3. You start switching your phone’s weather app between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
4. You study the metro map and track how many stops you have to take to all of the favorite attractions you want to visit.
- Navigli Canals: Via Angelo Fumagalli, 4, Milano, Italy
- Brera District (old town): 20121 Milano
Featured Image Source: http://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/16-apps-all-women-should-know-about#.ftA3oBBLW